Without it I would find creating web design solutions difficult with an abundance of unnecessary, time consuming back and forth. Please don’t misinterpret that sentence. Communication IS important but it needs to be constructive. That is why I prefer to call it collaborate. I want the link between the customer and myself to be two-way. I always start off with a list of questions (see below). The key is to know what direction you are heading, and what message you are trying to convey through your website. This gets everyone on the same page and starts the important first steps of collaboration.
Heres some of the initial questions that are important to the creative process:
- How do you describe your organization/business/client in one sentence?
- What three words describe your organization/business/client?
- What makes you unique? What makes your company/client stand out?
- What is the primary purpose of the site? What’s the secondary purpose?
- Is your primary focus on long‐term repeat visits or short‐term single visits?
- If a visitor spends 2 minutes on your site, what three things (in order of priority) do you want them to know?
WordPress Website Designs
Next Level Innovation can design a WordPress website for you to mirror your current site, or, create an entirely new look for your business. Once the site is designed to your liking, we can offer you a short lesson on how to take control of your new website. Of course, we are always here for your support and to make any modifications you need help with, but we are also more than happy to empower you with the knowledge and capability needed to be the master of your own domain (literally!).
If you are interested in learning more about WordPress website designs, send us an email and we’d be happy to talk to you some more.
In the mean time, check out our gallery of web site designs online at http://www.nextlevelinnovation.com/portfolio/